Summer

Monday, July 13, 2009

Scrapbook Retreat - Greenbriar Retreat Center - Eustace, Tx

My favorite card of the weekend..background is my large French Script stamp
from Stampin Up.
Just a few items I made at the retreat.

My cool new clipboard for my grocery trips!!



This is a paper box from Micheal's that I covered with
scrapbook paper and embellished..right now it's housing
some Jolly Ranchers in the kitchen.



I love, love, love this page. I used my French Stamp Set and a picture
I took of my sister and mom at her rehearsal dinner.
I had so much fun last weekend and haven't laughed that much in
a long time. I also managed to get 10 scrapbook pages done also.
Click on pics to enlarge photos....




2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!

    I love the things you made this weekend! I really like your candy holder. I wonder if I made one really frilly, if it would keep my kids own? I am so glad that you sent that email, and we need to get together and scrap :) Take care.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete